Free Image Editor 2.4.67
Free Image Editor is a bitmap image-editing application that lets you retouch existing photos or create original graphics. Free Image Editor gives you the tools and supplies of a professional graphic design studio. There is TWAIN and support for importing from any scanner. Free Image Editor provides a rich graphics toolset for digital photography, print production and Web design.
- JPEG (RGB, GrayScale, YCbCr, CMYK, YCbCrK) loading and saving.
- JPEG2000: JP2, J2K and JPC code stream formats (JPEG-2000 Part-1 standard, ISO/IEC 15444-1) loading and saving.
- TIFF (rev.6.0, Packbits, CCITT G.3 and G.4) with RGB, CMYK, B/W, CIELab color spaces loading and saving. Also FAX (CCITT3) format supported for loading.
- PNG with various compression levels loading and saving.
- Compressed and uncompressed BMP in 2,16,256 or 16M colors loading and saving.
- Compressed and uncompressed PCX in 2,16,256 or 16M colors loading and saving.
- DIB, RLE, TGA (TARGA, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX) loading and saving.
- (von AskedFiles
, Lizenz: Freeware
, Releasedatum: 20.06.2017